Sunday, February 17, 2013

One Month and I'm a Year Old!!!


Is it already February?! We say this every month but time just flies by when you have a little one. Mia is growing every day and learning new things. She has quite the personality and definitely knows how to get her way! We have (or I should say Mommy has) created quite the diva! As you can see from our 11 month photo, it was quite trying to get her to sit this long for this pic! This month seems like it came and went. Jake has been working lots of overtime at work so Mia tries to spend as much time with him as she can when he is home. 

With a growing personality, Mia enjoys laughing until Mommy and Daddy spot her! She also enjoys crawling as fast as she can away from me when I try to change her diaper! Some days we go through all the rooms before giving up and letting me win! Mia also loves to clap, wave hi, blow kisses, play sooo BIG and Peek a Boo!

Here's some highlights from the last month with Mia! 

Eating Culver's on my 11 month birthday, laughing and making friends with the old folks! :)




Of all the toys that I have, I really just like to sit on the couch and play with the real remote control - even though I have my own!

Smiling with our teeth - up to 8 now!

Snack time is my favorite - I have learned to stash a few under the couch for later! 

Cuddling during my nap with Daddy when he finally is home after a Saturday work day.

Waiting for Daddy to come home! I love looking out the windows!

Mommy gave me my own cupboard! I have figured out where all my snacks are! 

And I attempt to drink out of every single sippy cup in the cupboard!

I love Gold Fish!

I figured out how to stand on my jumper!

... and crawl on top of it!

Silly games with Mommy and toys!

Every time I see Mommy working, I beeline it over to her to help! 
I really am a good helper when she is working for clients!



We made my first set of Valentine's for my friends Lannon and Samantha! 

I love to play by my high chair and show Mommy who is boss during the day!

Changing my diapers are now a task for my Mommy. She has to chase me all around the house and then I hide from her under my table or under the kitchen chairs!

Hiding from Mommy!

Mommy bought me new aviators from the new Carter's in WDM. I look like Daddy now!

Reading books is my favorite past time! 
This is my new book I got from Mommy and Daddy on Valentine's Day!


Just like this house, I rule the TV shows too! One of my favorites is Word World!

Here are some of my funny videos! :) 

Just walking with my activity table while watching TV. 
Don't worry I refuse to stand on my own or walk on my own!!!!

Just some silly giggles!


Kisses from Scooby!


Peek a Boo! Mia randomly started playing Peek a Boo with me one day with her shirt! She thought she was hilarious!!!


See you all next month when the Diva turns 1 years old!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment