Thursday, August 16, 2012

Mia - 5 Months Old!

Mia is 5 months old today! We have upgraded from the baby newborn blue tub to our new seal bathtub! Mia has started eating baby food and absolutely loves it! She devours most containers in a meal!! I think her favorite of the three we have tried so far is carrots! She wasn't a huge fan of the peas but she still ate them! Our little diva is growing up so fast! Daddy hung her swing under our deck and it is one of Mia's favorite past times! She loves to be outside. We are working on sitting up unsupported. Mia can sit up by herself for about 5 minutes until she gets wobbly so we are really close to being an unsupported sitter!!!



New bathtub!!!

One of my favorite things to do is pretend to be a gymnast!


I can now stand and hold on to stuff! 

Big girl sitting up!

LOVE the grass!

Green beans are yummy!!

I love to play outside!

 I love my swing!!!



I love my sippy cup!

All ready for Hawkeye tailgating this fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment