We got engaged on July 24, 2008!
How it happened...
A few weeks earlier Jake went in and "supposedly" was going to buy a ring, but didn't have my size. So we went in and I tried on a few rings and got my ring size. He kept saying that it would happen in a few days. Two weeks later, I walked into the apartment after work and it happened. The lights were all off, and there was a trail of roses to our bedroom. On the bed was rose petals and a dozen roses. He had his computer out and he turned it around and got on one knee. The screen saver read, "Em will you marry me?" I instantly jumped into his arms and after a while of hugging, Jake said, "So do you wanna see the ring?" It was gorgeous! He then proceeded to get another ring out and showed me the wedding "enhancer."

No comments:
Post a Comment